I was sent to primary school when I was 3 years old with my elder sister who is older than me two years.
However,I was studying at St.Louise for just a year and the teachers had talked to my parents that maybe the school system stressful for me.
My mom decided moved me to new school near our new house..
I was studied there from primary until the finished third year secondary school. Then I moved to Krungthep Wittaya High school and when I was finished secondary. My mom wanted me to attend to same Girl's High School with my sister that later most of my female cousins studied there..Maha Prutaram Girl's school.
At Maha Prutamram Girl's School
It was a school that I had spent the longest time with totally 6 years long.
At this school I met my best friend 'Kung' just right after a few months I attended the school and we are best friend since then.
No comments:
Post a Comment